RSS

November Favorites 2010!

Here is a list of my Favorites
1.  Sephora Lash Plumper Mascara
2. NYX jumbo pencil in the shade 617 Iced Mocha
3. Too Faced Shadow Insurance
4. ELF eyelid primer
5. wetnwild MegaEyes defining marker
6. wetnwild Mega Eyes Créme Eyeliner
7. Revlon ColorStay eye shadow in the shade 02 White Whisper
8. Maybelline Dream Mousse blush in the shade 20 peach satin
9. N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in the shade 720 A Sunny
10. Nivea A Kiss of Milk & Honey
11. Avon beyond color plumping lipcolor in the shade terracotta
12. Elf Complexion Perfection
13. MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural

 I really like a kiss of milk and honey because it leaves my lips really soft and the taste is very pleasant. The lipstick is a favorite because the color really suits my skin tone and it is not drying at all.

 This is a very nice blush. When I do not know what to wear for blush I dab this on my cheeks and I am set. It leaves a nice shimmery glow.

 When I am too lazy to  put foundation on I just put my MAC MSF in natural as it. The reason the elf complexion perfection is a favorite is because it does not leave me looking ghostly. It is great for red spots and it covers them without looking cakey or powdery.

 I use the Revlon eye shadow as my highlight whether it be on my eyes, cheeks or nose. One thing I really enjoy about it is that it is matte. That is one of the reasons I enjoy NYC sunny bronzer. It also does not leave me looking orange. It is very subtle. I use NYX jumbo pencil in Iced Mocha for almost all of my neutral looks. It really helps brings out the golden undertones of my eyes.

 My two favorite eyeliners are from wetnwild. Their cream liner lasts forever. It is great on the waterline. Here is a link with my rave on their gel liner:  http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/product-rave-0?blog_id=34767
.The reason I like the liquid liner is because it is easy to use and inexpensive. My number one favorite is the Sephora Lash Plumper Mascara. It leaves my lashes long and with volume (generally my lashes work with any mascara). The best part is that many people ask me if I am wearing fake lashes when I use this mascara.

I have two favorite primers. I like using elf eyelid primer when I want to swatch something. It is nice and inexpensive. I like using Too Faced Shadow Insurance when I want a color to be more vibrant or last all day.
What are you November favorites?
If you have any questions, leave them down below
*All of these products were paid with my money*
*All images are my own*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For those wondering my comments are on moderation because I want to respond to them. But I do ask that you please refrain from using any kind of profanity or links. Thanks!

Eveypoison. Powered by Blogger.