RSS

Finished Products of 2011

Here is a list of the products I have finished during this year:
1. Elf eyelid primer ($1) : This is a basic skintone eyeshadow primer. I usually use this when I am doing swatches. Another use I get is for correcting minor mistakes. You can get this online at eyeslipsface.com. I would not repurchase this. The elf mineral eyeshadow primer is alot better.
 
2. Nivea A Kiss Of Moisture ($1.65, but will vary depending where it is bought): This is a simple lip balm. It is long lasting and leaves lips feeling ultra soft. You can find this in various drugstores. I would repurchase.
3. Elf Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara ($1): This is a clear mascara. I only use it for my eyebrows. I am not the biggest fan of it but it gets the job done. I would not repurchase this. 
4. MAC Prep + Prime Face ($26.50) This is a primer. I would not repurchase this. I love the feeling it left on my face but it did not hold my foundation whatsoever. My foundation lasted longer when I did NOT wear this. (Side note: It had 1 fl oz. of product)

5.  Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash: This is my favorite wash to use. I do not get acne very often. But when I do get acne it is very stubborn. One of the big reasons I love this face wash is because of the smell. I  have repurchased it & this is my third bottle. 
 6. Victoria's Secret Exhilarating Body Wash in Endless Love: I love Victoria's Secret body washes. I have used three of these up, but one was in Sweet Day Dream (it's been discontinued). I would repurchase this.
If you have any questions, leave them down below
*All of these products were paid with my money*
*All images are my own*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For those wondering my comments are on moderation because I want to respond to them. But I do ask that you please refrain from using any kind of profanity or links. Thanks!

Eveypoison. Powered by Blogger.