RSS

MAC Peacocky Haul

This collection came out Janaury 6. This collection came out with a bunch of  lipglosses & eye shadows. I just got five things, which are three eyeshadows & two kissable lipcolours. I would have gotten more eyeshadows but I either felt the shades pigmentation was not up to par or I knew I would not really use it.
Here is what I got:
Eyeshadow
Centre Stage:
It is a rich chocolate brown shade. Here is what it looks like:
Tweet me:
It is a golden peach shade. Some say it looks like Rebenesque paint pot but in a shadow. Here is what it looks like:
Noir Plum: 
It is a dark violet. I thought it might look like Marvel eye shadow (Mickey Contractor) but they are not alike. here is what it looks like:
Kissable Lipcolour:
I really like these, I would have gotten more but I was not a big fan of the other colors since it did not really suit my skintone. This lipgloss is not sticky what so ever. It lasts about four hours. I ended up getting two which are in the shades "So Vain" & " Exxxhibitionist". Here is what they look like:

What did you think of this collection? What did you get?

If you have any questions, leave them down below
*All of these products were paid with my money*
*All images are my own*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For those wondering my comments are on moderation because I want to respond to them. But I do ask that you please refrain from using any kind of profanity or links. Thanks!

Eveypoison. Powered by Blogger.