RSS

Nail Polish Haul

I went to Sally's Beauty Supply today and ended up buying five nail polishes. Two of which were on sale and had a 50% off the sale price. Two are China Glaze, one is Savvy femme couture, one is Orly, and the last one is Nina Ultra Pro. Here is an overview:
This is the black base I used under China Glaze. This is Bettina Nail Enamel in Midnite (Glamour Collection)

 Here is a description of the shades:
China Glaze
  1. Atlantis (On my middle finger): Is a pretty light green with a lot of sparkle. The glitter in this polish reflects many colors. The green undertone is a little too sheer for my taste but I will probably use another green nail polish underneath. 
  2. Rainbow (On my ring finger): When I first saw this nail polish I knew I had to have it. It is a white shade with a pink iridescence (the camera will not pick up on it) . The reason I needed to have this nail polish is because it is duochrome & I do not have any other duochrome nailpolishes. (In the swatch I used Bettina Nail Enamel in the shade Midnite, which is part of the Glamour collection)
 Savvy Femme Couture
  1. Garland (On my index): I am a sucker for purples and green when it comes to any cosmetic (in reference to eye shadows). So I thought this deep sparkly green would be nice to have. The thing is it does not show on the nails how I thought it would (but I still like it). I would say this is MAC club (eye shadow) in a nailpolish. It has a brown undertone with green sparkle. 
Orly
  1.  Meet Me Under The Mistletoe (On my thumb): It is a sparkly green. It needs to be build up as it is kinda sheer. I needed to put three coats for it to match the bottle.
Nina Ultra Pro
  1. Opal Elegance (On my Pinky): This is a simple clear glitter polish. The glitter in the nail polish only reflects yellow. You also have to put more than one coat if you want for the glitter to be even & noticeable. 
 Here are the swatches of the shades:

This is China Glaze in "Rainbow" on my ring finger & Nina Ultra Pro in "Opal Elegance". 
This is Orly "Meet Me Under The Mistletoe".

If you have any questions, leave them down below
*All of these products were paid with my money*
*All images are my own*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For those wondering my comments are on moderation because I want to respond to them. But I do ask that you please refrain from using any kind of profanity or links. Thanks!

Eveypoison. Powered by Blogger.