RSS

Sea of Blue Green of Eye Of The Day May 30

Here is a fun EOTD from May 30. I wanted to wear something that called attention and this did the trick. This is what it looks like:
I only used drug store products. If you want to tone this down you can leave out the rhinestones or put less. I  might do a how to post on this EOTD (I already have the pictures, which even shows what it is like without the rhinestones) but I still have not decided. One thing I really love about this EOTD is that it really brings out the golden tone my eyes have. What are your favorite colors to bring out your eyes?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For those wondering my comments are on moderation because I want to respond to them. But I do ask that you please refrain from using any kind of profanity or links. Thanks!

Eveypoison. Powered by Blogger.